Who should be a customer of iDevCloud?
- If you are stuck on an old unsupported version of i5/OS or even OS/400 and your skills are getting dated.
- If you are looking to learn about the latest IBM i features.
- If you want to try out the newest capabilities. If you want to work with PHP or DBU or see what’s new in Director Navigator, DB2, SQL, or Java.
- If you have an idea for a community application or utility that you don’t have a place to develop or test.
- If your company policies don’t allow you to do this on their system or you don’t have a system at work.
Our customers include those looking to learn and practice PHP or the newest bits of RPG, RPG Open Access, or SQL. We also support academic institutions, user groups, and educators.
Basic Access to Single Partition
Dedicated Partition Single User (7.2, 7.3)
|Starting @ $100.00/month|
Dedicated Partition Single User (OS 7.2 or 7.3)
Access is provided via the internet. No VPN is needed. Users can connect directly to the partition. We can provide a secure connection to your partition with an SSH tunnel. SMTP/POP/IMAPI and other mail protocols are not available and are not allowed. If you need a mail server for development, we can supply a separate quote.
A 3-month minimum is required on all orders. After the first 3 months, billing will be done monthly.
Performance will be monitored and changes made as needed.
Production workloads and commercial development (building software for resale) cannot be allowed due to our agreement with IBM. Shareware and open source developers are welcome. Using the system to build and/or deliver educational material is not only encouraged, but welcomed. That’s what we are all about!