IBM Power Systems has been designed to take on a multitude of tasks, all with the goal of enabling optimal business performance. With cloud technologies built in, companies can improve the delivery of their services and applications, thus making their organizations more competitive. The enhanced scalability designed by iInTheCloud and open standards offered by Power Systems’ advanced virtualization environment allow organizations to easily adapt to changes within iInTheCloud.
With iInTheCloud’s Power System Hosting, businesses can optimize their IT resources and increase the flexibility of their organization’s infrastructure.
With iInTheCloud’s secure cloud, companies can:
- Consolidate workloads onto fewer systems
- Run workloads, including production, High Availability replication, Disaster Recovery, and development
- Optimize server utilization
- Reduce capital expenditures
- Lower management costs
- Virtualize and provision memory, processor, and I/O resources
For companies that are looking to harness the potential of Power Systems without the upfront cost of a second system, iInTheCloud’s Tier 3 data center grants companies access to redundant power, cooling, and communication feeds. iInTheCloud provides a geographically safe separation from your IT environment, allowing your company to access a hosted cloud solution for one low, steady monthly fee.
iInTheCloud provides the skills to run your IBM Power Systems for you, with expert knowledge on the latest equipment. This will reduce your ongoing costs, while increasing the skill set delivered to your company. We offer complete private partitions to run your business on and to use for High Availability replication.
Your price is going to be based upon what you require, which makes it very granular and flexible. You will be able to purchase processor, memory, and disk in increments to meet your needs. Contracted amounts can be exceeded with automatic billing of overages or the amounts can be capped for fixed pricing.
Looking for High Availability for your organization, but don’t have a second machine? Then iInTheCloud has a complete solution for you. In addition to the hardware for hosting, we can provide the High Availability software for replication, along with the certified skills to manage the replication process at both the source and target.
While we have i in our name, we also have AIX and Linux partitions and Windows servers.
Backups are available to our Virtual Tape Library, as well as exporting tapes for your specific needs.
Our services can include full management of your server – including IBM i upgrades, PTFs, replication, system administration, and daily systems management. Everything you need.
Connectivity to our data center is from multiple feeds, which provides redundancy using Cisco Firewalls for each of our service providers. This gives our customers reliability with redundancy built in at very high bandwidths.
- Each customer is set up on a completely private VLAN separate from all other customers. If you have multiple servers in our system, all of them will share this VLAN for high-speed access between servers.
- A private VPN tunnel/link can be established back to your corporate location. Additional VPN connections can be established as needed to additional facilities.
- VPN Client connections to your VLAN will also be available for mobile users.
We can host your servers in our data center. Many of our customers have had a need to separate their production and HA servers, and use our facility to host their machines. Contact us for a custom quote on housing your gear.
While our focus is IBM Power Systems, we realize there are other machines in your data center. For your Intel systems, we have Windows servers to match your requirements.
- With VMware, we’ll also have the ability to run Windows and X-86 Linux servers.
- Using our Intel Servers, or putting your own machines in our data center to match your requirements.
- Price based upon processor, memory, and disk required.
As with the IBM POWER Systems options above, we offer full management of the server, which includes fixes, updates, and daily systems management.